Again we will remain shut this Saturday 3rd March. Sleet is forecast for this evening and night and turning to rain on Sunday with a good rise in temperature, so the nursery should be open tomorrow. The chance of seeing … Continue reading
Again, we will have to keep the nursery closed today, the 2nd of March due to snow and with a high likelihood of remaining shut Saturday 3rd as well. Apologies, but I can’t even use the road outside my house!
Due to the probability of high winds and driving snow this afternoon, combined with sub zero temps and the fact that we already have snow cover, I have decided to close the nursery today, Thursday 1st March 2018. Apologies if … Continue reading